Tuesday, August 3, 2010

LacedUp DXC July 31st Story/Pickups #7 Spotlight: Danny

Alrighy this is quick and straight to the point. Well I came into DXC with too much heat and a good amount of cash. The whole time I was their I had people on my dick for ZEN GREY AIR YEEZY'S. I got so many offers on them and i ignored them all, i didn't even care what my fellow Laced Up members said i still knew i could get more money. So i waited patiently until  a guy by the name of Gio came along and offer me 526. I had to think about it for a while but because of the whole crowed around our table helping I took the cash and had a last picture with them. I didn't find any thing at DXC but be sure I will be coping some new heat that would put me back on top ;) On that rich boy swag!!!

Wrap up : $1026 ;)
 -Found some random right pair Air max 95
Sold : ZEN GREY AIR YEEZY'S :(




No comments:

Post a Comment