Wednesday, August 4, 2010

LacedUp DXC July 31st Story/Pickups Final spotlight: Tony

My turn? The last one right? (; Ight so I came into DXC with like 3 bills, Tiffs, Coppers, and Dunkmans. The kicks I was really looking for were like Preme Blazers or like City 10s, pretty much just heat. So during like the first 3 hours of DXC I had found NOTHING in a good price, so I went ahead and copped two snapbacks (OG 1997 BULLS championship, and BLAZERS snapback). So then probably like 4 hours into DXC my boy Nem walks into DXC rocking BLACK SUPREME BLAZERS. So I ask him what's good with them? He's like "Naw, not for sale." So I was like "F***, w.e..." So then Nem comes to the Laced Up table and takes a quick peek, then he looked at my TIFFANYS(R.I.P) and was like "Yooo i'll trade you my BLACK SUPREME BLAZERS for your Tiffs and you add $50" so after a couple minutes of trying to work out a deal we settled for my Tiffs and $30 for the Premes. I was pretty FUCKING happy, but yeah it was a succesful DXC.
P.S.... GET READY (;

Wrap-Up:
Bought: Two freshh snapppyss
Traded: My TIFFANYS(R.I.P) FOR BLACK SUPREME BLAZERS(vvvvvvnds worn 1x sz 10)
Sold: NATA!

-Tonezzyy.

No comments:

Post a Comment