Tuesday, August 3, 2010

LacedUp DXC July 31st Story/Pickups #6 Spotlight: Travis

ehem! well its only right that I got number six like my nigg LeBron but anyways on to business. DXC was MAD straight!! I went to DXC planning to cop some snappys and a GOOD WOOD or two and then pocket the rest but oh well. well both of my deals came to me I really didnt have to do that much searching. I moved quite a few things like my Jedi's, Aids' , Northface, Laney 5's and my Purple G-Shock. and I had about 1G in dough but then this nigga comes up to our table with a infa's pack and I thought damn I wanted these shits before they were releasing and me and chris were gunna split the pack but w.e we didn't so I thought that forsure this nigga would want 4 bills clean and I was like naw. so I ask and this nigga says 250?!! so im like naw I mean for both shoes and he's like yea 250 so after I talked to chris I was just like fuck it. BOOM! first cops too decent! so then I was chillin mad happy and this nigga comes out of nowhere with LOUIS VUITTON DONS. the only pair in DXC and I wasn't even thinking about trying to cop because I had an idea of how much dough he wanted and he was white so I was like OVERPRICED lol but I just asked anyways and he was like I'll sell them to you right now so I was happier than a mutha*** so after like 35 mins of hustling, negotiating and talking to this confusing ass nigga my babies were in my hand and I was DONE... so I came to the conclusion LacedUP does WORK! holla

Wrap-Up:
Copped:
Louis Vuitton DONS <33
and DS infa's pack <3
TheHundreds Snappy from our very own Austin LacedUp Cawich

Moved:
Laney 5's to D3's Travis
Purple G-Shock
The Northface Jester Bagpack
Jedi's to Chris
Bandaids to Shawn


-Travis

No comments:

Post a Comment