Monday, August 2, 2010

LacedUp DXC July 31st Story/Pickups #4 Spotlight: Shawn

Well, here it goes, I went in with not much money but just enough to come out feeling successful. I didn't take anything to sell cause I'm happy with what i have now and I'm not looking to sell anything. I was hoping to leave with at least two shoes ( not much heat but some chillin ishhh :) and a snapback. End of dxc=success. I left with a 1995 Cincinnati Reds snapback, basically DS 01' Black Cement 3s, & Basically DS Band-Aids. I bought the snapback from my boy Arny. I bought the 3s off of my boy Nem . Finally, I bought the Band-Aids from Laced Up's very own Travis. I got everything for a great price! Laced Up. It's a wrap. :D

Wrap-Up:
Bought:
-VVVNDS Black Cement 3s [$220]
-VVVVVNDS Band-Aids [$105]
-VVNDS Reds Snapback [$15]
-DXC With Laced Up [PRICELE$$]



-$hawn.

No comments:

Post a Comment