Monday, August 2, 2010

LacedUp DXC July 31st Story/Pickups #3. Spotlight: Austin

okay okay, so my dxc experience! i literally went to dxc with no type of money. When i finally got to mekka, i had to beg my mom for a 20! Thank god she felt sorry for me. i honestly don't remember off the top of my head what type of deals i did at dxc, but i'll try my best to recap this dxc for the readers. It was great chillin with the whole lacedup fam for the first time. everyone was super chill. I brought a total of 7 kicks to dxc and a snapback. deadstock koston highs, deadstock oceanic highs, some purple sb blazers, shy pinks, money cat highs, and finally dinosaur jr highs. I went in to dxc looking to pick up any of the sneakers i've been wanting for a while. i sold my snapback to travis for 15, then copped a different one for 17. I ended up selling it for 20 because it was a little beat. I traded my purple blazers for a pair of raging bull 5's, then sold the 5's for 90. I traded my olympic dunks for some beat concord's which was a pretty big loss for me, but those oly's were pretty damn ugly and i came up on them for a good deal so technically i didnt lose as much as you would think, but that's a story for another day. i sold the concord's for 130. i worked some kid to get him to buy my dino's for 170 which is exactly what i was looking for. In the begging of dxc, the table was packed with heat, so there wasn't much room for everything. I kept the oceanic dunks in the box until the end of dxc, then i pulled them out. I sold them very quickly surprisingly, for 100. i made a total of 520. my boy sterling (same person i traded for the concords) had a pair of white cement 4s. i hesitated to cop at first, but i was tempted. the overall decision was a cop for 200, just because they were on my list, it was a nice price, and they're beautiful. After that, i was looking to cop a pair of grapes. I saw an icey pair for 2 bills, but i was trying to get them for cheaper. I saw some kid who kept coming around who wanted to sell me a pair for 150. When dxc was coming to and end i saw the kid, and bought them for 140. That's two sneakers off the list. Right after that cop, i went to buy a suns snapback off my boys over at Snapback2Reality... which i shouldn't have done, because if i didn't, i would've had a pair of og damn 1's! -_____-



Wrap-Up;
Bought: Suns Snapback, Grapes, and White Cement 4s. peep the PICKUP VIDEO.
Sold: Oceanic Dunks, Concords, Raging Bull 5's, Dino's, Thehundreds Snapback, and Bulls Snapback
Traded: Purple Blazers, and Olympic Dunks

LacedUp Table:


No comments:

Post a Comment