Monday, August 2, 2010

LacedUp DXC July 31st Story/Pickups #2 Spotlight: Chris

Mmmmm...that DS smell! :D
Well, overall this DXC was chillin for me. I went in looking for some heat with 7 bills in hand. After a while of looking around I spotted many kicks that I was interested in but it was just this one pair on Deadstock Aves table that caught my eye. A DS pair of Luckys! They wanted $430 but I thought to myself and realized that was a little too much, so I told them I'd get back at them.
After more and more looking I spotted a clean pair of Jedis for a cheap price-First Cop!
Then I decided that I had to cop those Luckys no matter what, so I finally went back to them towards the end. After literally like an hour of bargaining with them we settled at $400 and that was my second and final cop!

Wrap-Up:
Copped: Vvvnds Jedis, Ds Luckys! :D
Sold/Trade: Nada-.-

-Chris

No comments:

Post a Comment