Monday, August 2, 2010

LacedUp DXC July 31st Story/Pickups #1. Spotlight: Marcos

Okay well I stepped into DXC looking for a pair of Zen Yeezy's. I looked around.. Aldhair had a pair but they were to small. As DXC went on I couldn't find a pair so I opened my eyes to other pairs. I saw Black Premes Lows but they were a bit to beat, Hufs, & Black Preme Blazers. The black supreme blazers weren't for sale & the Hufs weren't exactly what I was looking for. So I went ahead and bought some Snapbacks. I bought 2 and later traded my used Bulls snappy for a DS Miami Heat one. As I saw dudes passing by I saw a pair of White-Cement IV's they were beautiful. I asked how much and the kid (his name was Kevin) said 4 bills. 4 bills? Fuck that.. I waited patiently about an hour and I lowered his price to $340 and that was definitely a cop. So I left with those and hella money.. Not bad. & That's my DXC Pickups.


Wrap-Up:
Bought: DS White-Cement IV's, Spurs Snapback, 97' Bulls Snappy
Traded: Bulls Snapback For Heat Snapback
Sold: Nothing


-Keezy

No comments:

Post a Comment